Monday, November 21, 2005

Jason Smith is on his way to Malawi

It is nice that I am making friends everyday. My dear friend Jeff Woodard in Oklahoma introduced me to Jason Smith a month ago. Jason is on a world-wide tour for 7 months. He asked me if he would be able to come to Malawi and experience working among orphans for 3 weeks. Praise God, my Blantyre Synod, the church I serve, accepted Jason to come to Malawi and work as a volunteer in the Blantyre Synod projects responsible for caring and empowering orphans.

Jason had arrived in Johannesburg on Friday 19th November 2005. And he left Johannesburg for Malawi on Sunday 20th November 2005 by Vaal Africa Bus. Whilst in Johannesburg, Jason was being hosted by another long-time dear friend Mr. Chimutu, who works in Johannesburg. Right today, Jason is expected to arrive in Malawi. My daughter, Patricia and Rev. T.H. Kapengule will be there at the the bus station to welcome Janson.

Joseph Thipa (Rev.), Stellenbosch, RSA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home